Monday, October 19, 2015

Three VoxBox Reviews

I recently qualified for THREE VoxBoxes in a row! If you don't know what a VoxBox is, then you likely haven't heard of Influenster. It's a program where you sign up to review products. The more "influence" you have (social media, reviews on their site, etc.), the more likely you are to be sent products in the mail to test at home. Sign up here to give it a try.

VOXBOX #1: Pampers VoxBox


This box included three Pampers Cruisers (size 3) to test out. I've used Pampers diapers plenty in the past. I LOVE their swaddler diapers. They are super soft and have the wetness indicator that I love. Since switching to size 3, I've been purchasing Huggies. Honestly, the only reason is because they're cheaper (not as cheap as off-brand, but cheaper than Pampers -- at Sam's Club, that is). I really liked the fit of these diapers and the new design of how they absorb is well done. I would purchase these IF they were comparable in price, but I will likely continue to purchase a cheaper option.

VOXBOX #2: TastyKake VoxBox


This box included a box of 8 packages of mini chocolate cupcakes (each package contained three minis), a party hat, a koozie, and two $1 off coupons. My four year old was super excited to get this treat in the mail as I try to keep sweets to a minimum. Upon first bite, he was in love. He is allowed a treat after "going #2" in the potty (old habits die hard), so these were used for that. I do not like the taste of packaged cupcakes (or much of any cake for that matter), but my four year old loved them! It's not likely that I will purchase them in the future (again, I limit the sweets and processed foods), but my son says, "Thanks Influenster for the yummy treat!"

Check them out on Facebook or Instagram.

VOXBOX #3: Apple and Eve VoxBox

This one must have gotten lost in the mail because I received the email that I was getting it, but never did. So sad! (I'm still holding out hope that it's just delayed!)

*All of the items in this review were sent complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I receive no other compensation and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment